Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tick Tock

Out of the 168 hours in a week I spend exactly half of those sleeping sweet sweet Meflaquin dreams. Out of the other 84 hours I spend about 28 of them working. That leaves me 56 hours each week to fill idle time with creative activities. One of my hours this week was spent calculating the amount of hours I spend doing things each week and then writing this blog post. Turd.

The other night I tried my hand at soap carving. I thought if I could get good enough then I could move on to wood. My attempted alligator turned out looking like a voodoo doll. I'm going to use the little bugger to wash the demons out of my clothes.

I have a leftover Dutch Vogue that I stole from first class when getting off the plane from New York to Switzerland. I might make some magazine beads with glue. Or write some ransom notes.

I have a bag of potatoes sitting in the corner of my "house" given to me by a neighbor. I could make an obscene amount of potato stamps. Or I could make obscene potato stamps.

I'm constantly getting attacked (falling into) stinging nettles. Someone once said you can make tea out of it. That seems like sweet enough revenge to me.

I'm trying to develop some kind of skill that serves as recreation also. Please let me know if any of you humans out there have suggestions. I will kindly try each one until it takes a turn for the worst.

P.S. Meflaquin is the malaria medication that I take that causes me to have incredibly psychedelic hallucination-like dreams.



6 comments: