Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh Holy Smells.

I need to get dressed. Well, actually I need to get undressed first seeing as I sleep in 5 layers of clothes. Then I will hopefully try to eliminate some of the smells coming off of my body with the supply of wipes I have. Then get dressed and go to church. Yes that's right, Church. Its my goal for the day. Church and religion are a big deal here in Kenya. The missionaries did a right job of fucking this place up and then promptly leaving. They need to get back here and fix it, but I digress. My goal here for the next three months is to integrate. That includes going to church and having people say things behind my back such as, "Oh, the white girl goes to church!" and "Look! She has faith. She isn't just a heathen like we thought all Americans are".
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment