Monday, September 3, 2012

Tom and Jerry

A girl's head can really swell with the almost daily proclamations of love I get from random manchildren on the street. Luckily I'm so humble I can barely stand it.
I know my Amish skirt, dirty hair and recurring acne is irresistible, but for the record, if any of you suitors are reading.... No I will not give you my phone number. I am not interested in polygamy, or bi-nogamy, whatever that is. I assure you, you do not "Love" me. I don't appreciate you making me lie so much just to get rid of you. I don't have a boyfriend, no I don't have a husband either. Oh and those kids I was talking about, they weren't mine, just a myriad of random characters I've read about or seen in a movie. Just so you know, I am not above getting mean. I will humiliate myself and you. Then I will sleep a very deep slumber knowing that I have put you in your place.
Looks like being single is suiting me best again.

1 comment: